Relationships have a way of haunting us when we least expect them to. Just when we thought we are ready to move forward, the memories start flooding back and we realize we still want to be with that person from our past. Though it’s great to know that you have come to terms with your feelings, it may be a different story with your ex.
Before you decide to call or text your ex back, you have to come up with a sound plan. Get their attention in a way that produces favorable results. Your plan to call or text your ex back will succeed depending on the following factors: how the two of you broke up, your current maturity level, whether the other party is available, and the sincerity of your intentions.
Here is a list of tips and strategies on how to get your ex back through text:
1. Use a friendly tone. Your ex should not feel pressured or anxious whenever he or she replies to your message. The atmosphere must be as light and open as possible so that the conversation can flow naturally.
2. Do not be in a hurry to get to the serious part. Take your time talking to him or her. Both of you have to be comfortable.
3. Be discerning and carefully sense the mood. Timing is everything. The right message at the wrong time will not produce the results you want, which is to get back with your ex.
4. When the opportunity presents itself, gently profess your feelings and intentions. However, you have to give the other person ample time to realize their feelings. Sometimes, the feelings take time to sink in.
5. If your ex is not dating anyone else at the moment, then send them a message letting them know that you are sincere and want no one else but them. Assure your ex know that you are willing to wait until they are ready to return your feelings.
There are also a number of How to Text your Ex Back free ebooks. You may look into these free online resources for further enlightenment.